Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photoshoot of my P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys! Recently had a photoshoot of my P85 and Brabus CLS with the amazing Alex Murtaza. He has a different technique as opposed to most photographers as he specializes in doing large art pieces for homes/offices. After he does a normal shoot he sends you some selections and you pick a few for him to transform. I ended up selecting two shots (one exterior rolling and one shop interior) that will be mounted at 60" x 40" each.

Here's the first shot that was taken at Torrey Pines beach in San Diego:

mjAz2v2.jpg

How much of that is photoshopped vs actual aftermarket work? You have a VIN < 10k, so I'm assuming aftermarket parking sensors? are the green side mirrors, tesla logo, lower front *thing* (lol whats that called) wrapped, painted, or photoshopped? Is taht a brake caliper painted or a refection of some sort? Looks like white paint or wrap on the top half of the nose cone too. wrapped handles? tint? wrapped all the chrome with black matte (around nose cone, mirrors, side windows, lower sides...)

Thanks guys :) Lol @ the pegasus...

How much of that is photoshopped vs actual aftermarket work? You have a VIN < 10k, so I'm assuming aftermarket parking sensors? are the green side mirrors, tesla logo, lower front *thing* (lol whats that called) wrapped, painted, or photoshopped? Is taht a brake caliper painted or a refection of some sort? Looks like white paint or wrap on the top half of the nose cone too. wrapped handles? tint? wrapped all the chrome with black matte (around nose cone, mirrors, side windows, lower sides...)

All of that is after market work:
  • Entire car wrapped Satin Pearl White (including rocker panels, top part of the grill, and door handles)
  • Verde Ithaca accents (front lip, front/rear Ts, side mirror caps, brake callipers)
  • Chrome wrapped gloss black (also painted the rear diffuser gloss black)
  • Lightly tinted headlights and tail lights
  • Tinted fog lights
  • Goshers premium blind spot sensors
  • Cobra parking sensors
  • 22" Vossen CV4 powder coated gloss black
  • Lowering links from forum member iamsohai
  • Tesla logo puddle lights (not shown here, obviously)
  • 30% 3M Crystalline tint (wanted PhotoSync but didn't have time to wait for the only SD installer before the shoot)

Some pictures of the build in this thread - particularly page 2 with outside shots as the lighting in the shop yellows everything a bit and doesn't do it justice.