TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Photoshop experts: How about some Model X mockups?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by DIL, Jul 27, 2014.

Tags:
  1. DIL

DIL Supporting Member

Getting impatient, and with lack of new information there's nothing to do but speculate. Those of you with photoshop skills: Any interest in producing Model X images in variety of colors/trims? Different perspective angles and wheel options would be nice...Assume there are enough concept images out there to do a great job.

- - - Updated - - -

For example, Theophilus Chin did an amazing job rendering Model S station wagon in multiple colors...http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/11109-Model-S-Wagon
    8163166244_5088c68aaa_o.jpg

2. Mavi57

Mavi57 New Member

Realy nice! Tesla should concider this.

3. de704

de704 XP268

Yuck, If you like that style get a Leaf (Which I drive right now). The back looks the same.

4. Red Sage

Red Sage The Cybernetic Samurai

Theo does really good work. I don't have access to Photoshop currently, and I don't think I could match his work even if I did. I'm still learning The GIMP. But if I get around to it, I'll see what I can do... Hope you don't mind RED... ;-)

5. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

I'm looking forward to the day when Tesla Motors has multiple models that some of us like and others of us don't, built on just a handful of platforms, all coming off the same assembly lines. It won't be a question of if we buy a Tesla, but which Tesla we buy, based on personal need and aesthetics.

6. DIL

DIL Supporting Member

Thank you! Red is just fine, need a little bit of a teaser to get me through the next couple of months.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for renders of Model X.

7. DIL

DIL Supporting Member

Bump. Where's my X (render)? :D

8. EchoDelta

EchoDelta Member

Are you going for the outside wood paneling option?