TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Photosync installer in Florida

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by electricity, Jun 26, 2016.

1. electricity

electricity Member

Can you recommend a Photosync dealer in south florida or central florida to do my model x windshield ? Thanks

2. m2s2

m2s2 Member

I spoke to the same installer in Boca, as you know he said he does not have a large enough piece for the front windshield. I am wondering if those who have had photosync installed, had a large enough piece, or did they have only part of the windshield treated?

3. electricity

electricity Member

Wondering the same.

4. MonsterCarter

MonsterCarter Member

• Informative x 1
  5. m2s2

m2s2 Member

I am assuming that's out in California?
    They did whole thing dash to pano tinting?

6. MonsterCarter

MonsterCarter Member

Yup, they are located in Fremont, California and did the whole dash to Pano tint using PhotoSync.

• Informative x 1
  7. lloyds

lloyds Member

Premier also did my photosync in 1 large piece. They also installed the blackvue and did a seamless job there too with no cords showing.

8. Premier Mobile

Premier Mobile Local Vendor - NorCal

Autosupershield out of Boca Raton is. Photosync dealer. Give them a ring.

9. m2s2

m2s2 Member

I and others have they seem nice and knowledgeable, but they don't have a piece but enough for MX windshield

10. Premier Mobile

Premier Mobile Local Vendor - NorCal

My only assumption here is they possibly do not know that Photosync comes in a larger format. As a matter of fact, many manufactures do not produce film in that size due to windshield being so large., but Prestige Film Technologies does (manufacturer of Photosync and Ceraluxe). I would say give them a call again and let them know that it is available and others have had it done.

11. electricity

electricity Member

I talked to them again and they basically told me they are afraid of doing it on a windshield that large. So it will be a matter of just taking the risk , I hope sooner than later cause miami is hot right now and my double vision is amazing aswell :rolleyes: