Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PHX N00b

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had been looking at BEVs/PHEVs for some time but couldn't really justify moving away from ICE until 1) I bought a house last summer and b) solar. Not that the solar array is necessary, of course, but I have this thing about burning poisonous rocks to generate electricity when there's an inexhaustible power source available 12+ hours per day.

Last Thursday, I asked USAA to buy me a used Tesla. They gave me a check and directions to an outstanding non-Tesla dealer. I ended up trading my perfectly adequate '16 Civic EX-T for a '12 MS 85 with tech package, pano, jump seats, and air suspension. 49K miles, tops out at 254 miles estimated or 95.8%. It has its quirks and I still can't get it to connect to my home wifi, but I love it. LOVE. IT. Holymotheringjesus this thing is fast, the handling and ride are as tight or soft as I feel like at the moment, the sound system rocks (EDM, trance, and industrial are my jams).

(I'm not getting rid of my '08 Kawi Vulcan 900, though.)
FB_IMG_1548807255123.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dre78