Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Piano black drop in front console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling a used piano black genuine drop in front console. it is in good shape and comes with an iPhone adapter, cup holder inserts, all screws, and front [email protected] bracket. I am asking $450 shipped.

Attachments

• 1479180864467-1262063157.jpg
    1479180864467-1262063157.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 156
I couldn't email you. Could someone link me the difference between the 1st and 2nd gen consoles?

The first generation console drops in the empty center section and is held in place by a bracket and some screws. The second generation console is a completely new console assembly that replaceshe your original. The second generation ones are currently not available and are about $1300.

Is there an installation guide somewhere on how to install the first generation one? I have one and couldn't figure out how to squeeze it into the floor space without scratching the crap out of the existing armrest. I looked around and couldn't find anything.

Is there an installation guide somewhere on how to install the first generation one? I have one and couldn't figure out how to squeeze it into the floor space without scratching the crap out of the existing armrest. I looked around and couldn't find anything.
Go in from the passenger side at an almost 45 degree angle. You will just clear the arm rest.

I live near you and could help you with the install if you would like. I did mine and once you figure it out it's pretty easy.

I live near you and could help you with the install if you would like. I did mine and once you figure it out it's pretty easy.

Wow, thank you! I have a service appointment next week and was going to have them help me but if I have to make another appointment or they are going nick me an unreasonable amount I'll drop you a note.

Thank you, power of the local Tesla family!