TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Pic and question... New Turbines and spoiler

Discussion in 'Model S' started by BIG ACH, Jun 22, 2018.

1. BIG ACH

BIG ACH Member

Picked up some new grey turbines and a spoiler.

The service center was able to update the wheels on the avatar on my MCU and the mobile app, but they're unable up to do the spoiler.

For those that have the spoiler, is it displayed on your MCU or the app?

Other than that, it looks like a completely different car! Love them!
    IMG_20180622_171349.jpg

2. silentsnow31802

My spoiler is displayed in the app but I dont know for sure on the MCU as I am not near the car. IIRC the MCU displayed it as well.

3. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

The grey 21’s change the whole look of the car, I had the service center mount a spoiler from my p85 that I took off onto my 85D and I got them to add it to the aviatior and it shows up on the MCU. Ask them again they should be able to add it.

• Like x 1
  4. JohnnyG

JohnnyG Weee!

First thought... your car is so clean and shiny and looks great with those turbines!!
    Second thought... you are missing some lug nut covers, lol :D

Yeah, my IC & MCU both display the spoiler, so it's possible. I suppose it's also possible that the SC doesn't have the means to reprogram that aspect of the avatar, but that would seem very unlikely; especially after what @rocketshipp85 said.

• Like x 1
  5. BIG ACH

BIG ACH Member

YESSS!!! I discovered it when I got home and thought they fell off on the drive but I checked that picture which I took at Tesla before leaving and sure enough they're missing. I was even charged for them ($1 a piece).

So I emailed my service advisor and asked if a ranger could drop some off at my house if they are nearby next week. :-D

6. Astraviel

Astraviel Member

It looks shiny but the clarity/HDR in the picture has been ratcheted up to 11.

7. BIG ACH

BIG ACH Member

Yes indeed filters were used today.

8. sw4819284

sw4819284 Member

We have turbines and spoiler. The app shows the turbines, hard to tell whether it is showing the spoiler because it's mostly a front view of the car. The screens in the car show both the correct wheels and the spoiler.

9. one5n1neSDoo

one5n1neSDoo Member

I had to tell the SC to update the avatar on the car and app to include the spoiler.