Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of Midnight Silver Model S with Arachnid Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was looking for pics of a Tesla Model S with Archnid Wheels in both the dark gray and the silver (and blacked out chrome if possible).

I prefer a black car, but every time I see the Model S in Midnight Silver I like the look and the contrast with the blacked out Chrome and a black or carbon spoiler.

Thanks in advance.

Here is mine

IMG_2607.jpeg
IMG_2606.jpeg

Im going to go against the grain here and say I dont see why people like the Arachnid wheels.:eek: I know they are lighter than the Turbines but the way they budge out in the middle, vs having any sort of concave, does not look good in my opinion.

Im going to go against the grain here and say I dont see why people like the Arachnid wheels.:eek: I know they are lighter than the Turbines but the way they budge out in the middle, vs having any sort of concave, does not look good in my opinion.

Turbines are not forged and I have seen wayyyy too many posts on here about people blowing and bending turbines. IMO the new twin sonic carbon turbines are the best looking. If they were forged I would for sure get them.

@viper2ko I like the look of the Anachrid. The 5 double spoke (easier cleaning) opens the view into the red caliper (if equipped) and and the bulge sort of gives the appearance of the wide rear end view (like when having wider (Staggered) tires. And the tires (due to the rim size) do not have that huge sidewall that the 19" have.

Thanks for the 3 different colored views of them. Exactly what I was trying to picture. I am expanding my search to include the midnight silver and black Model S in my used Tesla search.

Can someone share a picture of MSM with Sonic Carbon Arachnids (specifically) ?

I have two 21" sets right now - silver arachnids and sonic carbon twin turbines. I'd like to see if its worth powder coating the arachnids.

If anyone is curious, this is how the car looks with the turbines

20200524_151345.jpg