Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

pic of the headlights of non-tech vehicle

CPD2601

Aug 29, 2015
Columbus, Ohio
Hello, does anyone have a pic of what the headlights look like with the non tech pack. preferably at dusk. My car i have coming doesn't have the tech pack but the MGR stated that it has some sort of reflector not an led.

gavine

Petrol Head turned EV Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Here you go. I hope this helps.

image.jpg

mknox

Aug 7, 2012
Toronto, ON
My car i have coming doesn't have the tech pack but the MGR stated that it has some sort of reflector not an led.

I wonder if he is referring to the lower fixture where the fog/cornering lights would be? There is a white accent light on Tech - equipped cars, but all cars have to have an amber side reflector, and this is where it is on the Model S.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC