Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, I haven't yet got my model 3, but am planning ahead. I want to get a aggressive spoiler, either sunveer, or the rpm Jupiter V style spoiler. I also want to get a front lip, and the best looking one for me is the 3 piece ones on eBay and amazon. Anyone who has these products, or any other recommendations. I want to go black everything, wheels, tint, to contrast my midnight silver build?

3505AD6C-4633-41F7-A459-91CCE4765ABB.jpeg
41612392-2763-4579-B6FB-E1D8B545F326.jpeg
D433B697-0782-4B5B-81ED-2801576402B7.jpeg
Love that color!!!

I said "ouuu" out loud haha

Thanks! It’s been a work in progress since I got it in September. Essentially done now save for a potential for a set of dedicated auto cross wheels. Wrapped, tinted, ceramic coated, Rally Armor mud flaps, MPP sport coil overs, UP sway bars, Signature wheels (20x9.5 square running 275 PS4s). Had Turn In Concepts here in Cincinnati do the install along with corner balancing it. They actually picked up 2 degrees of negative camber with the ride height settings and no rubbing. It isn’t as low in the back as the passenger side profile pic appears. I’m really pleased and looking forward to driving it more. It has all of 650 miles on it so far lol.

View attachment 606113 View attachment 606114 View attachment 606115

Thanks! It’s been a work in progress since I got it in September. Essentially done now save for a potential for a set of dedicated auto cross wheels. Wrapped, tinted, ceramic coated, Rally Armor mud flaps, MPP sport coil overs, UP sway bars, Signature wheels (20x9.5 square running 275 PS4s). Had Turn In Concepts here in Cincinnati do the install along with corner balancing it. They actually picked up 2 degrees of negative camber with the ride height settings and no rubbing. It isn’t as low in the back as the passenger side profile pic appears. I’m really pleased and looking forward to driving it more. It has all of 650 miles on it so far lol.
Did you look at any other flaps before going with the Rally Armor ones? (I wish they had a blackout logo option) I assume you have to remove the rear wheels to install them?

Did you look at any other flaps before going with the Rally Armor ones? (I wish they had a blackout logo option) I assume you have to remove the rear wheels to install them?

I looked at a couple but I’m a long time Subaru guy and they’ve always been a well respected company. Agree on the blackout but they have a dark grey option that ended up matching the wrap really well, and it’s dark enough that it’s very subtle. I must confess I took the easy way out and had TiC install them when they were doing the suspension and wheels.

Reactions: Rothgarr
Can you see the white between the trim gaps? I am getting mine soon and want to do a colour swap... yours looks great btw.
Thanks. By and large you can’t, no. Obviously having white as the base color makes it the most likely to show through. If you look hard enough you can spot just a little bit, but that’s more my OCD vs what the average person looking at the car will see. I’m the same with any little flaw, imperfection, etc.

Reactions: thewallaby