Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
H&R drop
PXL_20201129_201232719.jpg

Reactions: f308gt4
Where were you able to charge at in Big Bend?

Yes! As Mark57 said, we charged at BJ’s RV Park for $5. nice folks, restrooms and WiFi are available. We strolled into town (one mile), ate lunch and strolled back. They have 50 amp service, but the Tesla charger limits it to 32 amps. We got enough of a charge to explore more of the park and make it back to our hotel in Ft Davis. Great day and beautiful scenery with all the snow.
BB8400E7-51F7-4B3D-B718-008EB776833A.jpeg

The big news is that we did discover a new Tesla destination charger! Basecamp Terlingua’s Desert Pearl rental complete with a shiny new Model Y plugged in. I added it to PlugShare.

FINALLY, A DESTINATION CHARGER IN TERLINGUA!

Desert Pearl - Basecamp Terlingua

• Informative
Reactions: Mark57
Yes! As Mark57 said, we charged at BJ’s RV Park for $5. nice folks, restrooms and WiFi are available. We strolled into town (one mile), ate lunch and strolled back. They have 50 amp service, but the Tesla charger limits it to 32 amps. We got enough of a charge to explore more of the park and make it back to our hotel in Ft Davis. Great day and beautiful scenery with all the snow.
View attachment 623733

The big news is that we did discover a new Tesla destination charger! Basecamp Terlingua’s Desert Pearl rental complete with a shiny new Model Y plugged in. I added it to PlugShare.

FINALLY, A DESTINATION CHARGER IN TERLINGUA!

Desert Pearl - Basecamp Terlingua

Awesome. Thank you for your reply. Yes, I'm staying at Basecamp Bubble, but only Bubble 2x uand Desert Pearl come with a charger. You're only allowed to use the chargers at those hotels if you have that specific room booked.

Reactions: AZHobos