Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Almost final form...

Attachments

• 20210502_183205.jpg
    20210502_183205.jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 286
  • 20210502_183145.jpg
    20210502_183145.jpg
    618.8 KB · Views: 246
Reactions: Rothgarr
Model 3 Performance built by Tesla in March, 2021.

All stock, added a few tesla logo stickers to wheel caps and interior center console.

I applied some danish oil to the wood trim in the interior (looked a little dry upon delivery). Love the wood with the minimalist interior

Cheers, Snade.

View attachment 658928View attachment 658929View attachment 658930View attachment 658931View attachment 658932
Mine feels a bit dry too. Never considered this, but seems like a good idea.

Does the new center console come with a "T" logo on it or is that aftermarket? Not sure I've seen that before. Either way, it looks great and the oil really brings out the color of the wood. What specific oil did you use?

RE: Minor Tweeks to new M3P Interior

I thought the console needed something, so when I ordered some red logo stickers for the wheel caps on my newish M3P, I also got some black stickers and put one on the console. The vendor on Amazon was Custom Cut Graphics.

I used Watco Danish Oil (Medium Walnut) on the wood on my M3P dash (found at Home Depot). I put some on a cloth and rubbed it on, left it for about ten minutes and gently wiped it off. It just improved the dry look and did not change the color and did not make it very shiny. My goal was just a slightly more finished (less dry) look.

Best of luck.

Snade
Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 8.33.31 AM.png
20210430_094655.jpg
20210423_160133.jpg

RE: Minor Tweeks to new M3P Interior

I thought the console needed something, so when I ordered some red logo stickers for the wheel caps on my newish M3P, I also got some black stickers and put one on the console. The vendor on Amazon was Custom Cut Graphics.

I used Watco Danish Oil (Medium Walnut) on the wood on my M3P dash (found at Home Depot). I put some on a cloth and rubbed it on, left it for about ten minutes and gently wiped it off. It just improved the dry look and did not change the color and did not make it very shiny. My goal was just a slightly more finished (less dry) look.

Best of luck.

SnadeView attachment 659110View attachment 659111View attachment 659112

Is it real wood? I thought it was plastic? It certainly feels like plastic to me when tapped with a finger nail.

I’d better look into caring for it if it is real wood. It only gets a rub with a furniture polish covered cloth at the moment.

I figured this was a good a place as any to introduce myself! I took delivery of a used '18 mid range last Sunday. It's a low mileage used California car and I bought it third party. I'm loving this car so far! it's got the white interior but due to my very sooty job, I've already got some burgundy tailor fit seat covers on it. The Focus ST I traded in on it was a blast to drive, but this thing puts it to shame! I drive about 25 miles each way to work and can charge for free there every day, so I have been keeping it between 40% and 80% other than 1 100% charge to take it around town. It also has FSD and I have an appointment scheduled to get the 3.0 upgrade done next week. This will be our family car until August when we outgrow the number of seats and revert to our Minivan as the family car and this goes back to being my daily toy.

I've been following TMC for a while and have done lots of digging on this site prior to my purchase and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community. Funny thing

On another note, our neighbor's friend drives that amazing S (I think it's a '19).

model 3 (2).jpg
model 3 (1).jpg

I figured this was a good a place as any to introduce myself! I took delivery of a used '18 mid range last Sunday. It's a low mileage used California car and I bought it third party. I'm loving this car so far! it's got the white interior but due to my very sooty job, I've already got some burgundy tailor fit seat covers on it. The Focus ST I traded in on it was a blast to drive, but this thing puts it to shame! I drive about 25 miles each way to work and can charge for free there every day, so I have been keeping it between 40% and 80% other than 1 100% charge to take it around town. It also has FSD and I have an appointment scheduled to get the 3.0 upgrade done next week. This will be our family car until August when we outgrow the number of seats and revert to our Minivan as the family car and this goes back to being my daily toy.

I've been following TMC for a while and have done lots of digging on this site prior to my purchase and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community. Funny thing

On another note, our neighbor's friend drives that amazing S (I think it's a '19).

View attachment 659170View attachment 659171
Do you work for SpaceX?

Wish i had services of value to SpaceX for them to assist me with relocating where I live. Civil engineer by degree with natural gas operational background means i am worthless on both ends.

Shocked Tesla doesnt offer a discount for SpaceX employees buying a tesla!
Never hurts to apply! You’d be amazed at the cross over. We have tons of ex-oil/NG folks in Texas Check out spacex.com/careers.

you aren’t joking. They used to pay taxes on leases but they don’t do that anymore.

Recent trip to Stegastein in the western part of Norway -

I've "always" driven turbo quattro Audis and absolutely love the de-cluttered interior and quietness of the Model 3. Also, I used to think of a 300 hp A4 Allroad as pretty brisk, but the M3P is so redicoulusly fast that driving it on winding narrow roads like these is a mostly futile exercise in trying to stay somewhat near speed limits on mostly empty roads.

Recently took delivery and tried supercharging it for the first time - happy to be done with the toxic 98 octane stink.

2021-m3p-wr.jpg