Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Waiting on these V3’s to get unwrapped.
891E411D-B836-4F2B-9942-79A3B96EBC85.jpeg

Waiting on these V3’s to get unwrapped.
View attachment 683694
Bruh, speaking of wrapped, thanks for that link to ColorMatchWrap (another post you did) they matched my paint perfectly so I could wrap my handles like yours. I don't think I will copy you on the spacers though. I rode 84 elbows (A Houston thing) back in the day with spacers and had a bad experience with one rim coming off.

Attachments

• wrapped1.jpg
    wrapped1.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 211
  • wrapped2.jpg
    wrapped2.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 209
I love the small strip of black PPF on your lower front bumper. Mind sharing a straight-on shot from the front so I can see how the sides are contoured or curved?

Was literally a foot and a half of 3M gloss black vinyl I had leftover and I trimmed the edges to curve downward on the sides and simply covered the entire bottom air damn area. I was surprised it covered it all. Did it like a year ago. It's not perfect but you can't tell unless you go up to it and examine it. Could re-do it but it's good enough for me. One and done type thing lol

7a8z3nX.jpg

My god that looks amazing!!!!

Thanks! Still love the blue. I have yet to see any other Tesla in this color

Was literally a foot and a half of 3M gloss black vinyl I had leftover and I trimmed the edges to curve downward on the sides and simply covered the entire bottom air damn area. I was surprised it covered it all. Did it like a year ago. It's not perfect but you can't tell unless you go up to it and examine it. Could re-do it but it's good enough for me. One and done type thing lol

7a8z3nX.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!!

7a8z3nX.jpg

Thanks! I've been wanting to "break up" the front a little bit. I think I'll try what you did, and towards the front curve it so that it matches the contours in my front splitter. The "3M gloss black vinyl" you are referring to... is that meant to be used on a car? Is it a type of PPF?

1626270372669.png