Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, just picked up my model 3, and here are some mods I recently did!
Went with the gloss black wheels and new side skirts and rear diffuser by @aeroflowdynamics
Let me know what ya guys think! Looking to lower the car too as well!

YTitt9I.jpg

Not many modifications except ceramic windows tilt side front and side back windows. Note: in EU we have strict rules about maximum tilt allowed for front side windows and windshield.

The more I look at it the more I like it and the more I like it the more I drive it :)

I just returned recently from a trip of 8500 Km: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5Y4-VswUGtdzouGBjXYH4pe8oL4g6HXy
I love this car!

Attachments

• IMG_6923.JPG
    IMG_6923.JPG
    731.3 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_6924.JPG
    IMG_6924.JPG
    695.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Reactions: Foxjordan22
Hey guys, just picked up my model 3, and here are some mods I recently did!
Went with the gloss black wheels and new side skirts and rear diffuser by @aeroflowdynamics
Let me know what ya guys think! Looking to lower the car too as well!

YTitt9I.jpg
Never heard of them. Are you their first Tesla customer? Your car's photo is on their website, so no need to black out the plate 😄. The diffuser looks like just the fins, and they're made of aluminum? I have the Maxton diffuser and already scrape on some steep driveways. Would hate to have an aluminum diffuser scrape. It looks like their side skirts are aluminum as well. Please tell us more about these.

I've had "Azul" now for a few weeks. Put a fresh coat of Maguires liquid wax on her and now tinted, including the windshield. When you live in the central valley (think death valley) of California, and it is typically over 105 degrees, almost every day in the summer, it's a requirement to have good tint on the windows! Love my M3!!!

Attachments

• PXL_20210904_230846718.jpg
    PXL_20210904_230846718.jpg
    651.4 KB · Views: 228
Performance with KW Coils and 19" Martians w/Michelin PS4S (stock 20" wheels in storage)....... ;)

View attachment 703621View attachment 703622
This is probably one the most beautiful Tesla's I've seen, regardless of model variant! The grey of the car, matched to those sweet rims, and then just a hint of red. Cars look so much better when you don't overpower them with a secondary color. You just do a small touch here and there. Love it!

Reactions: Trackjack