Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

ppower

Mar 29, 2016
Tulsa
... is sooooo wrong. You should be proud driving a Tesla or.. buy the car that fits the badge 😂
Let’s see your amazing car. Probably a stock SR. BTW, it’s just a Model 3. Nothing all that grandiose. Sounds like you need knocked of your high horse just like the Tifosi. Just here to stir the pot a little.

• Funny
Reactions: Krisja

LBM4

Tesla Fealty
Aug 20, 2021
California
Nope. It’s a Unicorn.
Building if the Faurrari

OK, it’s a Faurrari Teslarossa.
Red with custom “Rolls Royce/Ferrari tan” leather w/ black stitching, and of course carbon fiber.

View attachment 706487View attachment 706488View attachment 706489
I'm not going to say anything negative. Everyone has their own tastes. I would ask you this though... What is your goal? Is it to make your Model 3 look like a Ferrari? Or are you trying to capture the interior from Ferrari's from the 80's (Miami Vice and Magnum PI)?
Just curious?
I def give you credit for going for something different and not like any other Model 3.

ppower

Mar 29, 2016
Tulsa
I'm not going to say anything negative. Everyone has their own tastes. I would ask you this though... What is your goal? Is it to make your Model 3 look like a Ferrari? Or are you trying to capture the interior from Ferrari's from the 80's (Miami Vice and Magnum PI)?
Just curious?
I def give you credit for going for something different and not like any other Model 3.
Just curious?
It’s a bit of a long story. Started out in ‘16 planning for a white/white. The order was messed up a few times by Tesla, and in the end we decided to get red planning to swap interior for tan. Red w/ tan is synonymous with Ferrari. So I just went with it. Got in touch with the guy who makes prancing moose for Volvo cars and came up with this together. Not to pretend to be a Ferrari. I get some laughs. I don’t take it so seriously. People act like the car is the greatest gift to mankind. For the people who get bent over like yourself, it tells me plenty about those people as well. So it’s a pretty good litmus test of people. It’s amazing how accurate that test proves to be. Online know-it-all’s are the best.

Reactions: PITA

LBM4

Tesla Fealty
Aug 20, 2021
California
Were you directing this at me?
If you were, I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that I was getting "bent over" or a "know-it-all"? I was simply curious about the overall goal with your car.
When I saw the color of the car and the color of the leather, with the faux stick shift, I immediately thought Magnum PI, since it was a show I watched a lot of back in the 80's.

KhoiFish82

Jul 11, 2021
Mckinney, TX
FDB49E46-9EE5-421B-A3FF-ABF451D75857.jpeg
ABC94BF1-F8E8-41B1-8EAB-569585C78D4E.jpeg

MaskedRacerX

Dec 13, 2020
Vilano Beach, FL
I will be hyperdipping the chrome emblems this weekend!

ZydL7a.jpg

Wow, stunning photo!

Are you going to remove them or just do it right on the car? I’ve seen a few folks mask off emblems while still on the car and “dip” (spray) them.

I want to black mine out too, I’ve got a couple of fresh cans of Plastidip I didn’t use on another project.

Reactions: Baytomax

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC