Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21 LFP SR+ 980 motor!
20210918_111527.jpg

How about nothing...? I don't wrap my couches either...that's no way to live.
Weird take. A couch (usually) doesn’t cost $50,000+ and has paint that’s susceptible to chips. Modern PPF is invisible if done properly and doesn’t yellow, flake, peel, etc. Most legit installers will offer a warranty on it as well.

It’s protecting an investment, easier to clean, and looks real nice.

Yellow calipers look awesome dude. Nice job!
Thank you!! It was worth a complete afternoon!

It came out just the way I wanted it. I saved a good chunk of money and time by not taking it to a shop and having them powder coated. I would've been out of a car for 3 days and that is a big PITA.

Yellow might be too bright for others, but I think it really compliments the white body paint and the black accents going all around the car trim.

It came out just the way I wanted it. I saved a good chunk of money and time by not taking it to a shop and having them powder coated. I would've been out of a car for 3 days and that is a big PITA.

Yellow might be too bright for others, but I think it really compliments the white body paint and the black accents going all around the car trim.
I think it is good to be brighter. It shines more and is more noticeable. Like the performance red is really bright and that compliments it well—same idea here!

Reactions: Baytomax
I agree! Just need something to help me find my 3 when I pull up to the superchargers... There's like 5+ white 3s everytime I go haha
Agreed. For me, I decided to get a stealth wrap. I don't see many of those so I think my car is fairly unique. Luckily the only time I was at a supercharger, I was the only white 3 there. I saw a plaid and gave the owner a thumbs up as I walked past to go into the grocery store. It was the first time I saw one in person.

I like yellow. Have a blue M3 and am trying to convince the wife yellow looks better than red. Have a feeling I’ll be doing red.