Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

TMThree

Mar 28, 2019
USA
Done baking.
signal-attachment-2019-04-28-141410.jpeg

TMThree

Mar 28, 2019
USA
Holy shine batman. How long does it stay looking like that? I own a black car and seem to be washing it every weekend with all this pollen in the air.

It's ceramic coating, so it should be like this for around 2 years. It will depend on how you keep it and what kind of conditions it is exposed to.

There is a guy doing a long term test with a dozen different waxes and ceramic coats, and this stuff (Cquartz) is still the best at sheeting water off the hood.

https://smile.amazon.com/CarPro-Cquartz-3-0_30ml-Kit-Reload/dp/B07D4NM5XM/

Reactions: EVMeister

ammulder

3P, X ordered
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2019
Philly area
A little mud makes everything look better!

I took my brand new trail shoes out the day after a rain yesterday, and still didn’t manage to break them in like that. I guess there were too many stream crossings and they kept washing themselves. They still look brand spankin’ new. I’m jealous of your nice coat, there. :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC