Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #29 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed the Tesla Cybertruck's expected 1 MW Ultra-Fast Charging capability, the Tesla Semi Delivery Event, the coming Model 3 refresh (project "Highland"), and more. You can watch it now on YouTube.

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

Ceramic completed & all chrome badges switched to black. The ceramic really made the red pop. Pictures don’t do it justice
74AE959F-2040-468D-A629-6FB4C839365E.jpeg
8FABB289-98FC-41F5-A884-86400C8CB1EA.jpeg

Darwin pro came out with these as well, but I think they are a bit extreme for the 3; however, seeing things in person makes a big difference....so I'm not gunna knock it till I see it, but at that price I may never see it. says for model Y but I'd imagine they will come out for the 3

Switched to a Hansshow carbon fiber/alcantara steering wheel.

As they come, I wasn't a fan of how much carbon fiber was on it:

PXL_20220706_200805401.jpg

So I installed the stock non-carbon surround onto the new wheel:

PXL_20220706_202923734.jpg

As flashy as carbon fiber can be, I prefer a more subtle look, which is why I went with the matte finish instead of glossy. The matte also matches perfectly with the matte center console pieces.

It's pretty difficult to photograph in my garage, but:

PXL_20220706_204514035.jpg

PXL_20220706_205513904.jpg

View attachment 825487

View attachment 825488

As flashy as carbon fiber can be, I prefer a more subtle look, which is why I went with the matte finish instead of glossy. The matte also matches perfectly with the matte center console pieces.

View attachment 825492

View attachment 825493
Yeah, I think it looks better with the OEM center pieces.

View attachment 825487

View attachment 825488

View attachment 825492

View attachment 825493
how much you want for those carbon pieces you don't want? :cool:

View attachment 825487

View attachment 825488

View attachment 825492

View attachment 825493
That looks really good. And reverting to some non-CF pieces was a nice touch. Well done

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC