Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a good weekend, She got her car back from the shop that installed front ppf and ceramic coated. We installed the front spoiler as soon as we got home

tesla front spoiler.jpg

Tein Flex Z with some spacers
Nice. I have spacers at the moment and I found some flex z for a great price around my way. How does it ride? Iā€™m just a dad that takes the girls to school but I hate the wheel gap.. Iā€™d like to hear any good and bad from someone who has them before I buy them.

How long have you had them and how is tire wear?

Thanks for any info on them.

Nice. I have spacers at the moment and I found some flex z for a great price around my way. How does it ride? Iā€™m just a dad that takes the girls to school but I hate the wheel gap.. Iā€™d like to hear any good and bad from someone who has them before I buy them.

I like it man.

I donā€™t have much experience with coilovers as this my first time getting one but I would say that I donā€™t notice any difference from the stock 2023 SR suspension.

Itā€™s our main commuter with two 3 year olds. We installed the coils last week and lowered it about 2ā€+ to have no gaps. Springs are still settling in which might even lower the car for 1/2ā€??

Iā€™m currently scrapping on either side of the car on higher bumps - but if you have driven a low car before, I feel like youā€™ll be fine avoiding those bumps

Hope this helps

Reactions: mOny718