Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
last Thanksgiving week in Sedona, AZ

5AulhrFl.jpg

Hi there I had to join just so I can reply here...

A little background before we begin..Im very comfortable with Vinyl wrapping, Plasti dip(performance series, autoflex) & others forms of spray painting vehicles.

anyways straight to the point!

I see you went to great lengths wrapping this vehicle in this interesting color..but you went even further to match the color scheme with the wheels..& not chrome delete? WHAT THE F***

I think the whip would look SO MUCH BETTER with painted calipers & wheels done in gunmetal graphite type vibe...

OH and forgot deff would pop more with some chrome delete :D...gloss black window trim and handles ?

Reactions: Maximus-MX and Mr X
Hi there I had to join just so I can reply here...

A little background before we begin..Im very comfortable with Vinyl wrapping, Plasti dip(performance series, autoflex) & others forms of spray painting vehicles.

anyways straight to the point!

I see you went to great lengths wrapping this vehicle in this interesting color..but you went even further to match the color scheme with the wheels..& not chrome delete? WHAT THE F***

I think the whip would look SO MUCH BETTER with painted calipers & wheels done in gunmetal graphite type vibe...

OH and forgot deff would pop more with some chrome delete :D...gloss black window trim and handles ?
Where is your car that must look great based on all your experience?

This looks so clean.

Thanks!

Why are your wheel dimensions? Is your car lowered or stock? Thank you.

The wheels are TSW BATHURST 20x9 with a 30mm offset. Tires are inexpensive Dunlop DZ102 at 245/35ZR-20, these cars eat through rear tires quickly so it doesn't make sense to buy expensive grippy rubber, I'm on my second set of rear tires in just under 10k miles.

Car is a lowered on Eibach Pro-kit springs, 0.9" in the front and 1.0" in the rear, factory shocks with trimmed bump stops. Alignment was necessary. I'll likely upgrade the shocks once Koni has something available.

Reactions: t-rizzle