The picture doesn’t do justice. It is so pretty in person, especially in sunlight. The wrap is Avery Dennison Diamond Amber.I like the color choice !! I used to have a Nissan 350Z that had a somewhat similar color called LeMans Sunset, but I think it had less metallic in it. What is the color of your wrap called ?
Hi there I had to join just so I can reply here...
A little background before we begin..Im very comfortable with Vinyl wrapping, Plasti dip(performance series, autoflex) & others forms of spray painting vehicles.
anyways straight to the point!
I see you went to great lengths wrapping this vehicle in this interesting color..but you went even further to match the color scheme with the wheels..& not chrome delete? WHAT THE F***
I think the whip would look SO MUCH BETTER with painted calipers & wheels done in gunmetal graphite type vibe...
OH and forgot deff would pop more with some chrome delete ...gloss black window trim and handles ?
Hello, here is my LR AWD M3P- also know as Custom Performance Sleeper/Stealth. I'm attaching a list of all upgrades but please dont hesitate to ask me any questions.
· Avant Guard wheels - M520-R Dark Graphite Metallic 5X114.3 19X9.5 +35 15 DGM 64.1 – By Jason at Getyourwheels.com
· Michelin Sport AS/3 Tires – 265/35-R19 – Discount Tire
· Matte Carbon Fiber center consoles – RPM Tesla
· Matte Carbon Fiber Dashboard Replacement – RPM Tesla
· Matte Carbon Fiber mirrors – RPM Tesla
· Matte Carbon Fiber side camera covers – Amazon by Toplight
· Matte Carbon Fiber Executive Trunk Wing Lip Spoiler - TSportline
· IKON black front Bumper lip - Ebay
· Chrome delete Satin Black - Kenriko
· Performance stainless steel pedals – Amazon by Bekool
· Frunk cooler bag - Evannex
· Black Tesla logos – Amazon by JDclubs
· Tesla back license plate – Etsy by BoringMod
· Abstract Ocean matte Tempered Glass (9H) Screen Protector (not installed yet)
· Tint by Tintlab – Llumar Ceramic - 80 on windshield, 80 on roof, 40 on back windows and 50 on front windows. – San DIego
· Tesla Wall charger installed by UCPhotons - Garret Lees – San Diego
· Debating on painting the calipers red and lowering ¾”.
View attachment 496305 View attachment 496306 View attachment 496307 View attachment 496308 View attachment 496309 View attachment 496310 View attachment 496311 View attachment 496312 View attachment 496313 View attachment 496314
The picture doesn’t do justice. It is so pretty in person, especially in sunlight. The wrap is Avery Dennison Diamond Amber.