Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here she is

Attachments

• 3511D415-01D4-4ECF-AAD6-79CFA82352F0.jpeg
    3511D415-01D4-4ECF-AAD6-79CFA82352F0.jpeg
    741.5 KB · Views: 225
front badge from AbstractOcean?
Nah, I love Abstract Ocean though, and they have great customer service! My entire interior is decked out in matrix black vinyl from AO. The emblem they sell is too small though. I created this one myself using three chrome bars from “Emblems Only” (around twenty bucks). I think it came out pretty good but might go back to the original T at some point. What do you think?

E7933078-D221-4483-B7E6-187E2F7A7A5A.jpeg

F85E120B-1194-4B99-AE0F-B5C7F3AEEA9E.jpeg

Reactions: follow.johnny
Nicely done! Did you use Nikola Pro and how'd it go?! Easy, difficult, somewhere in between?

Yes Nikola. Even with previous vinyl experience it was pretty stressful. But the kit is well laid out and the video tutorials are good for the most part. Took me about six hours but I worked slowly. I like the black trim more than I thought I would. If you are on the fence, go for it!

Nicely done! Did you use Nikola Pro and how'd it go?! Easy, difficult, somewhere in between?

Super easy. Anyone paying hundreds of dollars for simple chrome delete is getting ripped off for something as easy as Nikola Pro's DIY.

If you have functioning eyes and hands, you can easily do it yourself

$150 and you get double the pieces in case you mess up. Nothing better.

Super easy. Anyone paying hundreds of dollars for simple chrome delete is getting ripped off for something as easy as Nikola Pro's DIY.

If you have functioning eyes and hands, you can easily do it yourself

$150 and you get double the pieces in case you mess up. Nothing better.

How does the door handles look? Does it wrap the door handles or just the outer layer like a cover?

thanks