Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DIY satin black chrome delete

Z2YY28S.jpg

ZuU8KaO.jpg

This looks so good. Where did you get the kit?

Just did a DIY Plasti Dip project on the wheels to see if I'd like the color change before permanently going darker. I know I could photoshop something but for $70 all in I'd rather see the color on the wheels and live with it for a bit. That's the great thing about Plasti Dip, you can always just rip it off, and go back to what you had before.

Old Setup:
View attachment 498841

New Setup (lowered, chrome delete, metallic dark grey dipped wheels):
View attachment 498842
Love the darker look.

Reactions: Mod Y Guy
What color did you do? Looks great!
Thanks so much! Here’s the link:
Punisher Grey Wheel Kit
There’s a bit of a learning curve if you’ve never used Plasti Dip before but overall it went pretty well and I’m happy with the results. Again, it’s not a long term solution but I can wait for a bit now until I powder coat the wheels. I wanted to actually get a feel for the darker wheels on the car, before I did something more permanent, and now I’m convinced I like it!

9A7838D7-B5C9-4228-B00A-9301514852A2.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks so much! Here’s the link:
Punisher Grey Wheel Kit
There’s a bit of a learning curve if you’ve never used Plasti Dip before but overall it went pretty well and I’m happy with the results. Again, it’s not a long term solution but I can wait for a bit now until I powder coat the wheels. I wanted to actually get a feel for the darker wheels on the car, before I did something more permanent, and now I’m convinced I like it!

View attachment 499228

Did you get the front badge from Abstract Ocean?...Do you have a shot of the back with it on?

Model 3 stealth OEM brakes and tires

How much was your painted calipers?

Just did a DIY Plasti Dip project on the wheels to see if I'd like the color change before permanently going darker. I know I could photoshop something but for $70 all in I'd rather see the color on the wheels and live with it for a bit. That's the great thing about Plasti Dip, you can always just rip it off, and go back to what you had before.

Old Setup:
View attachment 498841

New Setup (lowered, chrome delete, metallic dark grey dipped wheels):
View attachment 498842
That looks exceptional! Love the wheel color!

• Love
Reactions: ICON and Mod Y Guy