Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

RoBoRaT

Nov 22, 2018
NorthSoCal
:cool:
20200131_235857.jpg
20200131_235955.jpg

• Love
Reactions: follow.johnny
Updated pics with my chrome delete and puddle lights from Abstract Ocean. I also changed the footwell lights to blue and swapped out the trunk/glovebox lights (Abstract Ocean as well).

View attachment 500191 View attachment 500192
When was your car made/delivered? Just wondering why your car has the footwell lights working, based on your production date.

I pick my car up tomorrow. Tempted to try and chrome delete myself. How was it?

Yes, not hard at all. Takes a little time depending on how slow you go. Way cheaper. I used Nikola Pro. Comes with 2 of each piece so if you mess up you have a another piece. Mirrors hardest part. But overall great value with minimal $$ and time investment. Was about $170 for whole chrome delete set.

Yes, not hard at all. Takes a little time depending on how slow you go. Way cheaper. I used Nikola Pro. Comes with 2 of each piece so if you mess up you have a another piece. Mirrors hardest part. But overall great value with minimal $$ and time investment. Was about $170 for whole chrome delete set.

Wished I done it myself. I watched youtube tutorials and it didn't look as bad as I thought.

Paid a lot of money to have a professional do it, and while it wasn't too bad, it wasn't that good neither. Being OCD about these things, I know I would have done a perfect job on it, and would have saved hundreds.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC