Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Standard Range + on day of delivery, next to my other ride. Two ends of the spectrum, both fun to drive but in completely different ways

IMG_1793 copy.JPG

Man, I just don't think they look good. I rather risk wheel rash than have these on.

That's the rub. I tried the wheel bands, and they don't protect against wheel rash unless you just barely tap a curb. Any typical hit, and you will end up with a damaged rim, and a damaged wheel protector that will turn into a whip that scratches your paint as it flies off if you keep driving after the curb strike.

Lots of fun to get out and start tugging on the wheel band to get it off so you can keep driving.

If you like the looks, just get some pinstriping tape of your favorite color and run it around the rim, or use paint.

That's the rub. I tried the wheel bands, and they don't protect against wheel rash unless you just barely tap a curb. Any typical hit, and you will end up with a damaged rim, and a damaged wheel protector that will turn into a whip that scratches your paint as it flies off if you keep driving after the curb strike.

Lots of fun to get out and start tugging on the wheel band to get it off so you can keep driving.

If you like the looks, just get some pinstriping tape of your favorite color and run it around the rim, or use paint.
Hmmm, that's actually not a bad idea. I like my reflective EVannex wheel bands, but since I have wheel spacers on my Model 3, the wheels bands actually stick out of the wheel wells. I jut did some googling for reflective pic striping and some of the look really cool.

Model 3 with my Jaguar E-Type Series 1.

One car has zero emissions equipment and another one has zero emissions.

View attachment 520565

Wow! Beautiful cars. My mom is getting her 1969 E-type restored right now. It will be amazing to drive, just like my new Tesla.
I am anxiously awaiting my 3 being delivered in the next few days. I haven't said a word to anyone and plan on just showing up with my car :)
I'm sure people will have a lot to say about it, but that's to be expected at first I guess. Everyone I know is stuck on O & G...

Reactions: TLLMRRJ