Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm also super paranoid about this. I always rinse it off outside with a snow foam cannon before bringing it inside the garage and using ONR

That's probably a good idea if the outside temps aren't too low.
I love doing ONR on my vehicles in the garage, but the amount of dirt shown on ALSETJC's vehicle may be pushing the limits of what one can safely wash/remove with just ONR. In my case, a complete PPF wrap and ceramic coating allows me to push that dirt accumulation limit just a bit more!

Pretty happy with the way my mudflaps look :)

Attachments

• b259148e-93ec-4766-9a44-a686f63dd9a0.jpg
    b259148e-93ec-4766-9a44-a686f63dd9a0.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 218
I'm also super paranoid about this. I always rinse it off outside with a snow foam cannon before bringing it inside the garage and using ONR

I use a pump spray for pre rinse, takes a good amount of dirt off and loosens everything. Then use the big red sponge with 2 bucket solution/rinse. Finally dry it with high quality microfiber cloths. It does an amazing job and takes approx 1 hr.

Pump:
IK Multi Pro 2 Sprayer

Reactions: iSpine
Reactions: AC2DC
Dang! Those look SO much better than mine: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TT9C4H9

Mine look the color of the car in sunlight even when they are in shade, they are just too bright, but they are red. Thought that would be better than grey on a red and white car.

View attachment 494231

Maybe I should have gotten white ones.

ETIAL 4PCS Car Mud Flaps Splash... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y7RV5VY?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I’ve been pretty happy with these. Your color combo looks FANTASTIC, but it makes it hard to get the perfect mudflat one there. Is that a vinyl decal or custom paint work? You could paint the mud flap to match the white/yellow/red design.