Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Matte Autumn Fire with chrome delete to match the Tesla wheels.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Anyone have a new 2020 Model 3 Performance in MSM color they could share? I Will be placing an order for my first Tesla (and first new car ever) in the very near future and can't seem to decide on Pearl White or Midnight Silver Metallic. I like the look of the White but haven't really seen any MSM colors of the 2020 performance variant yet. Thanks!

Anyone have a new 2020 Model 3 Performance in MSM color they could share? I Will be placing an order for my first Tesla (and first new car ever) in the very near future and can't seem to decide on Pearl White or Midnight Silver Metallic. I like the look of the White but haven't really seen any MSM colors of the 2020 performance variant yet. Thanks!
IMG_7600.jpg
IMG_7613D.jpg
View attachment 500372 View attachment 500372

Last edited:

IMG_1849.jpg

2020 MSM Performance with satin black chrome delete and 20% ceramic tint. The paint has a lot more blue in it under most lighting (color of rear quarter panel around tail light).

View attachment 500428

2020 MSM Performance with satin black chrome delete and 20% ceramic tint. The paint has a lot more blue in it under most lighting (color of rear quarter panel around tail light).

Wow thanks guys, the 2020 MSM Performance looks even better than I suspected. Before these pics I began leaning towards white due to the contrast between the paint and tires, but after those two pics (the chrome delete and tint looks amazing, how much $$ does something like that usually run) I think I'm back to preferring the MSM. I'm saving up now and can't wait to put in my order. I'd like to receive the car around my birthday in April so maybe I should order in the near future as the estimate says 8-11 weeks.

Wow thanks guys, the 2020 MSM Performance looks even better than I suspected. Before these pics I began leaning towards white due to the contrast between the paint and tires, but after those two pics (the chrome delete and tint looks amazing, how much $$ does something like that usually run) I think I'm back to preferring the MSM. I'm saving up now and can't wait to put in my order. I'd like to receive the car around my birthday in April so maybe I should order in the near future as the estimate says 8-11 weeks.

Nothing beats seeing it in person if you have a Tesla store near you.

For me, the chrome delete (including the emblems being sent off to get painted) was $600 and the tint (4 windows, one piece back glass) was $450. I've seen both modifications listed cheaper in larger markets but those numbers can help you ballpark.

Reactions: Jeff Davlt

I'd get Midnight Silver. I and like half of the forum used to hate that colour but it really grows on you and looks much better in real life than on pictures.

• Informative
Reactions: TyH2009