Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3A92243A-0790-486B-AA31-93A5CB6D7560.png

Reactions: singerdesign
Meet Jaws. Not now as in just now but a picture the shop who did the wrapping took, a couple of weeks ago, shortly after I took delivery. A better picture than I can take with the rainy and cloudy weather here.

Attachments

• 5D60ACB7-D3DE-4571-9B7E-F6265B18054E.jpeg
    5D60ACB7-D3DE-4571-9B7E-F6265B18054E.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 173
Reactions: iamnid

How do you like the look of the performance spoiler? Although I have a Stealth Performance, I found a really good deal on a spoiler for $100 and brought it home and did a test fit, but it's looking a little odd to me (it's of course not installed so it's not flush on trunk (in the middle). Do you think it looks out of place? Do you have any other angles? I have the same color so I wanted to see how yours looked.

Sheltering in place... but just had a bath anyway!View attachment 536441
That was weird, I combined the Tesla back wall in the first photo that was in the second posts avatar and jumped to the conclusion that this was the same car in the same garage from different cameras:

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.52.27 AM.png

Took a second to notice that the plugs for the EVSEs were at opposite ends of the garages to realize these were distinct cars.

My model 3 is out in the backyard dreaming of the garage I hope to make. Our yard is small and a standard garage would chew up most of it, so I want to make the garage as low as I can, and have the yard continue up onto the roof of the garage, either via steps or an incline. We would need a railing around the edge and I would like a canopy of solar panels above it all. Looks like the city will allow it so next I have to nail down the engineering for a grass roof. Fingers crossed that it could all come together...

Attachments

• garage dreaming.jpg
    garage dreaming.jpg
    957.5 KB · Views: 660
  • 2 car plan.pdf
    27.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 2 car elevation.pdf
    22.7 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: singerdesign