Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recent tint job and chrome delete. :)
034824A7-391A-4ABD-B807-E3DBB558F54C.jpeg
8930A08F-87D8-4AB6-AD0C-7A081B7D49EC.jpeg

I read some reviews on Tire Rack from Model 3 owners, and it didn't seem to be an issue. Tire rack has an test report video on this tire.
I never measured the noise level difference, and haven't really notice them as being noisy, but I was moving from Michelin X-ice winter tires to these.
I don't track the car, so for me I wanted a good wet/dry traction tire, with better than OEM tread life, and keeping the wheel/tire weight at or below OEM 19's.

Great to hear! What TPMS are you using in the car?

This has been on my to-do list for what feels like forever! Did you do one side at a time and Put wheels back on and move to the next?

Yes that is exactly what I did. Better of course if you can do all four at the same time since you have at least 6 hours before the paint changes in consistency. Lift from rear jack point so both wheels go up. I also made a mistake of doing it in colder temp so it was not drying quickly.
Goodluck and it is worth the project.

If you are using the same kit, make sure to buy a different set of brush (better ones) as the one that comes with it is not the best. Aside from that, it's an easy kit to apply and can produce good outcome.