Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got my springs and spacers on!

Attachments

• 80AA7CE8-2D53-4B01-90FE-02123E5D5C9E.jpeg
    80AA7CE8-2D53-4B01-90FE-02123E5D5C9E.jpeg
    919.4 KB · Views: 330
  • 4EE1F82A-FD8F-4D28-BC23-71330EE01EBB.jpeg
    4EE1F82A-FD8F-4D28-BC23-71330EE01EBB.jpeg
    775.6 KB · Views: 353
  • AD95C201-7122-4B58-931E-AAB48A06B200.jpeg
    AD95C201-7122-4B58-931E-AAB48A06B200.jpeg
    711.8 KB · Views: 346
Thanks! I have a problem always staring at it wherever it's parked lol

It was a biohazard sticker

elaCjnd.jpg

Got some new rims and changed it. Now the center hub is the color of the body wrap and I just put black Tesla T's instead

Well played on painting the rotors! I think the primer grey color from the factory looks terrible and unfinished when combined with nicely painted calipers. Although, I would probably be tempted to paint the rotor hats and veins silver to help them look bigger since they are tiny little babies compared to today's sport brakes.

After the Mountain Pass Comfort Coilover install today. Only a slight ride height drop from stock, but noticeable. I wasn't trying to drop the car, instead I was after a more refined ride than the low-quality OEM shocks could provide, and I got it. It's a much nicer ride.

View attachment 608151

I have a yellow 2007 Maestro 1/18 Murcy and you have a real one. That's awesome

Even though I don't really care for gas cars anymore I've always thought about making an exception to purchase one of my dream exotics that has depreciated in the near future... but then again I also think not to lol

Well played on painting the rotors! I think the primer grey color from the factory looks terrible and unfinished when combined with nicely painted calipers. Although, I would probably be tempted to paint the rotor hats and veins silver to help them look bigger since they are tiny little babies compared to today's sport brakes.

Nice eye. Totally forgot I got that done haha. Ya they looked kinda cheap before. Guy that painted my rims black at the time recommended I should paint the rotors black as well so I went with it. Could paint them an actual color for a unique look. Can't say I've seen anyone with a colored rotor, or I just didn't notice

Reactions: TLLMRRJ
I have a yellow 2007 Maestro 1/18 Murcy and you have a real one. That's awesome

Even though I don't really care for gas cars anymore I've always thought about making an exception to purchase one of my dream exotics that has depreciated in the near future... but then again I also think not to lol

Nice eye. Totally forgot I got that done haha. Ya they looked kinda cheap before. Guy that painted my rims black at the time recommended I should paint the rotors black as well so I went with it. Could paint them an actual color for a unique look. Can't say I've seen anyone with a colored rotor, or I just didn't notice

My Murci is one of the rare 6-speed gated manual versions, which has been appreciating since I bought it, so if you want a manual, better to get it sooner rather than later!

Yes, I can’t say I have ever seen color coded brake rotors. There’s got to be a reason for that. Better to stick with silver or black. Nothing wrong with black.

Reactions: Mr X