Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love their subtle paint job on the UP lip. That is a good idea. Question - is the black portion just painted clear over the unpainted black ABS, or is it painted black as well with the white? Thx!
Brian

My car is actually standard black, but I had it vinyl wrapped in a white pearl color. I color matched the UP front lip and wrapped the front end portion of it carbon fiber.

Not a custom order, registration plates are auctioned by the HK dept of vehicle registration and folks are always on the look out.
Mine came with the Tesla Roadster I purchased (see avatar) and later sold, transferred my reg EV 915 to the Model 3
I heard about that many years ago and didn't realize that was still done. I remember many years ago whenever I had friends visit from HK and they noticed my car at the time had "888" they thought I paid big bucks for it.

Foamy

wQez3aa.jpg

You're hooked. If it becomes chronic, go drive an ICE car around the block. It'll clear right up.

While I am still waiting for my M3P to get delivered to my door - but after having driven M3s and MYs over at the Tulsa Service Center and then driving back in my wife's ICE car, I totally agree with you. Feels like stepping back into the stone age of driving.

So yeah, I cannot wait to get my M3P.

Reactions: Mark57