Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the long road trip home from delivery day (2-25-21) before the wheel covers get yanked off. ;)

Nancy Blue 3-20210225_133401.jpg

@hemikat

Thanks. It has a very nice metal flake finish that grabs you up close. I've yanked off the aero covers and put the cap kit on and need to get it clean, decontaminated, clayed, and ceramic coat it. Wife absolutely loves it as I do mine.

You put the Performance badge on a LR AWD?

Yes and no. It came on the applicator, so I left it for a minute. Its actually all black, with no red in it. I have no love for the OEM chrome one, so the old had to go. Took the pic and took the line off, just to see who would notice when shared though. Well done, you win! HA!

Now lets see who doesnt read this comment and gets super butt hurt by it.

• Funny
Reactions: Adam3
Put a matte black T E S L A and matte black DUAL MOTOR emblems on today. 40% tint around with a 5% strip on the top of the windshield. Needs a bath after the emblems cure (Rhode Island issues).

View attachment 640334
Absolute blasphemy!! How dare you misrepresent an LR as a Performance!! Do you not have a moral compass?!? :mad:

Now lets see who doesnt read this comment and gets super butt hurt by it.

:p:D J/P

Actually, I wouldn’t be surprised if no one notices/cares. Stealth models have an underline and non-20” wheels.

Absolute blasphemy!! How dare you misrepresent an LR as a Performance!! Do you not have a moral compass?!? :mad:

:p:D J/P

Actually, I wouldn’t be surprised if no one notices/cares. Stealth models have an underline and non-20” wheels.

Ah! I didnt know that actually. I had one guy on FB notice in a group. Was extremely angered. LOL. I was like, "that T E S L A though... nice right"? LOL

• Funny
Reactions: Clivew
That blue is pretty! I wanted blue but I was afraid the wait would be longer so I decided on White.

OK, here's the side by side. Mine is the Red and my wife's is the Blue that we picked up yesterday in Kansas City, MO delivery center. Both are 2021 Model 3 LR AWD (no FSD). It's a bit cloudy so the shine is not as good. Both are 18" Aeros covers removed. Mine has the original Aero delete covers kit and hers has the new style center once piece cover kit. Hers has the newer headlights and the heated steering wheel. Mine has FormulaOne LLumar Stratos 30% tint. No tint on hers. Other than that they're identical.
20210226_135501a.jpg
20210226_135520a.jpg

I bought the new Aero Delete covers the day they came out. I thought they looked cool and I liked them just as much as the previous version. They look good on my work bench... How do they look on the car in person? They look good in the picture.
Also, Red and Black always look great together imo. Red with the black trim and tint looks brilliant

I bought the new Aero Delete covers the day they came out. I thought they looked cool and I liked them just as much as the previous version. They look good on my work bench... How do they look on the car in person? They look good in the picture.
Also, Red and Black always look great together imo. Red with the black trim and tint looks brilliant

They look good in person as well. They are one piece and easy to remove as compared to the separate lugs and center cap of the original. I like the original on the red and the new ones on the blue.