Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lips injection consultation @ MODEL+ HQ 👄👄👄
1618459926476-jpeg.653887

Danny

byb0iSr.jpg

I use to have blue T's, then I decided to make them blue for more output at night

Rw683wz.jpg

Also, highly recommend getting this! Ex. above

This is really sharp. Can I ask what floor mats you've got? My factory floor matts have the "finger" on the left side of the driver's mat, and it's always flapping and doesn't stay put.

Just got it back from the mechanic for a full exterior install :)

View attachment 653896
Is that a Vorsteiner ground kit? Or look-alike pieces?

If they're not Vorsteiner, mind telling me which ones you got? I found some that I was about to order but I'm curious about your kit.

Also, is there a reason you didn't install them yourself? ('m curious about how much effort is involved)

Is that a Vorsteiner ground kit? Or look-alike pieces?

If they're not Vorsteiner, mind telling me which ones you got? I found some that I was about to order but I'm curious about your kit.

Also, is there a reason you didn't install them yourself? ('m curious about how much effort is involved)
It’s a lookalike kit from aliexpress. I tried to test fitting it to my car and noticed it was not good fitment.
The front for example had the 2 sides not fit when the middle was aligned,the sides were better, the rear right side flexed out a good inch...
I had to take it to a mechanic to help install it after explaining what was wrong and they had to heat the lip kit up and flexed it around. Front is now 95% fitted. Looking down at the 2 side you can see a 5mm gap which you cannot see from any other angle and the 2 side fins touch the bumper.
The sides are now perfect fit.
The rear now has a 5mm gap in the right side but again only noticeable from the top looking down.

Last edited: