Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recent trip to Stegastein in the western part of Norway -

I've "always" driven turbo quattro Audis and absolutely love the de-cluttered interior and quietness of the Model 3. Also, I used to think of a 300 hp A4 Allroad as pretty brisk, but the M3P is so redicoulusly fast that driving it on winding narrow roads like these is a mostly futile exercise in trying to stay somewhat near speed limits on mostly empty roads.

Recently took delivery and tried supercharging it for the first time - happy to be done with the toxic 98 octane stink.

View attachment 659420
Congrats, beautiful car and photo. I'm also obsessed with the de-cluttered look of my M3P interior. My wife has an A4 and the interior now looks so complex to my eye. I think the minimalist interior of the Tesla Model 3 matches with the quietness and super quickness of the car that always feels calm and controlled from inside. It is very different and amazing driving experience.

Cheers,

Snade

🌸🌸🌸

Image.jpeg

Danny

09FCADB1-210D-4D4F-ABED-C60E165A6258.jpeg

My month old (new) 2021 M3SR+ very happy with it and glad we chose the red. It’s the very first brand new car I’ve ever bought and also the very first electric car too. Tried out a Smart electric (fun but impractical). A Renault Twizzy rental on Bermuda which was hilarious fun and impractical all at once. A Kona electric (almost bought it) then test drove a second hand Tesla M3 and that was it. Went home and discovered that a brand new M3SR+ was practically the same price as the upgraded Kona and the second hand Tesla M3 we tested so we clicked the buy button and exactly one week later we we’re picking up our new electric car. Happy so far.