Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First wash after the ceramic coating. I think it looks amazing.

Attachments

• 889963D8-0368-4D93-A17F-AD8A3A515569.jpeg
    889963D8-0368-4D93-A17F-AD8A3A515569.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 287
  • 04D4A9CF-72DD-4B01-A0E7-CEE1B6136652.jpeg
    04D4A9CF-72DD-4B01-A0E7-CEE1B6136652.jpeg
    810.6 KB · Views: 257
WTH, I never knew this was a thing, pointing towards the valve stem or locking lug...lol. I feel like I live in a cave... You realize how many people are running out to check the direction of there center caps, including me. HILARIOUS!!!.
BTW, mine are ALL fixed now, thank you... even tho its ridiculous, anal mode, yet surprisingly seems to calm my OCD I didn't know I had...lol

Oh ya, pics right now and earlier today getting its foam bath...
And yes I'm old and love chrome and the 90's...lol

Attachments

• 1620852075953.jpg
    1620852075953.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 207
  • 20200823_152348.jpg
    20200823_152348.jpg
    591.6 KB · Views: 243
WTH, I never knew this was a thing, pointing towards the valve stem or locking lug...lol. I feel like I live in a cave... You realize how many people are running out to check the direction of there center caps, including me. HILARIOUS!!!.
BTW, mine are ALL fixed now, thank you... even tho its ridiculous, anal mode, yet surprisingly seems to calm my OCD I didn't know I had...lol

Oh ya, pics right now and earlier today getting its foam bath...
And yes I'm old and love chrome and the 90's...lol
This is similar in road cycling, make sure the tyre logo matches the valve stem. Although it's more a benefit to find a puncture if you want to repair it.

Reactions: Smytty
New owner here from Chicago since May 3. Bought a 2018 LR AWD w/ Acceleration Boost from Tesla. Only took 14 days from order to delivery at their store on Grand Ave. Super happy with the purchase so far. Traded in a BMW X3 so this is by far an upgrade in every way. Since this picture, I have gotten 30% Ceramic on all windows except the windshield. I've already taken it the SC though because the upper control arms needed to be retorqued. I was getting a scary knocking from the front passenger suspension area driving over bumps at low speeds. Surprised it even passed inspection that way but no big deal except now it needs an alignment as a result. Back to the SC I go tomorrow.

This is my daily driver (I'm in real estate so i'm all over the city and suburbs), so I'm hesitant on lowering it at all but I can't stand the wheel gap. I had the first supercharged G35 coupe in IL back in 2004, lowered on Tein coilovers that I daily drove through 3 Chicago winters but I was much younger then. Not sure if that's something I want to deal with now. LOL.

Items on order:
- Tempered glass screen protector
- Chrome delete vinyl kit: going to attempt to install in my garage
- Door switch wrap - satin black
- Center console wrap - satin black
- Glovebox PPF

Items I need to decide on manufacturer:
- Front lip: Deciding between IKON, Maxton, UP
- Trunk spoiler: I'm having real issues deciding. I know I want one that is longer in length and width versus the OEM. I go back and forth between CMST, Maier, RPM Razzo. I'm probably forgetting another one or two. I just worry that those are going to look too aggressive if I don't lower it with different rims.
- 15/20 spacers since I'm sticking with the stock 19's for the time being
- IF I do end up lowering it, going with MPP Comfort Coilovers

There are too many Model 3's in Chicago so I want mine to look slightly different. Anyway, happy to be here.

IMG_2920.JPG