Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did a professional photo shoot with the car. Here are a few for the fellow Model 3 nerds like me. There are others but haven't figured out how to remove the license plate as MAC doesn't seem to have a 'MS Paint' version to it (any ideas?)
Great pics. Another beautiful one.
But does bring up the question about hiding the license plate? You can see it driving down the road for thousands to see but not online in a picture? Is there another reason I'm not aware of that makes people want to cover there license plate? Politely asking. Mine today!
Screenshot_20210604-202244_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210604-202722_Gallery.jpg

Did a professional photo shoot with the car. Here are a few for the fellow Model 3 nerds like me. There are others but haven't figured out how to remove the license plate as MAC doesn't seem to have a 'MS Paint' version to it (any ideas?)
You can use Photopea in a browser, or just download Gimp (it's free). Both are really feature-rich. But I wouldn't worry about hiding plates. I mean, everyone sees our plates every day, right? But I can understand if you are doing it for aesthetics.

Reactions: AussieOwner
Great pics. Another beautiful one.
But does bring up the question about hiding the license plate? You can see it driving down the road for thousands to see but not online in a picture? Is there another reason I'm not aware of that makes people want to cover there license plate? Politely asking. Mine today!
View attachment 669737

View attachment 669738
I swear we followed you down grove one night, where’d you get tint done ?

• Funny
Reactions: play150
Thanks - I wound up buying some plasti-dip and also black T emblems from Emblems Only & Dual Motor emblems from Abstract Ocean. We’ll see what the quality of the aftermarket emblems items is like; I can plasti-dip the stock ones if they aren’t good.
Yeah I didn't want to replace the emblems, because that 3M VHB tape is extremely hard to remove. With the caps, when I go to resell the car I can just remove them if need be. Show us how your stuff turns out when you get it done!

Reactions: Gimmethecash