Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great pics. Another beautiful one.
But does bring up the question about hiding the license plate? You can see it driving down the road for thousands to see but not online in a picture? Is there another reason I'm not aware of that makes people want to cover there license plate? Politely asking. Mine today!
View attachment 669737

View attachment 669738
Damn, black looks nice. Can't wait to pick mine up!

New Tesla Model 3 19" wheels!

IMG_1302.jpg
IMG_1299.jpg
IMG_1300.jpg
IMG_1301.jpg

Wrap was 2k with complete wrap and chrome delete with a 2 year warranty for any peeling anywhere on the vehicle. They also did a custom design for me on the front bumper and some small details I wanted done. For 2k I didn't feel it was that bad as some companies quoted me closer to 3-5k just for the wrap alone.
may i ask what the design on the front bumper is called? same with the wrap color

I think a wheel cover is more dangerous than a suicide knob. These steering wheels hold up well to wear in my opinion too, so no need!
It's a cloth steering wheel cover, mostly to keep the wheel out of the sun as my Honda has completely started coming apart at the top where it gets lots of sun. Same reason I have PPF film and ceramic coating on it. Expecting another 25 years of driving this thing. Now off to get it detailed.

It's a cloth steering wheel cover, mostly to keep the wheel out of the sun as my Honda has completely started coming apart at the top where it gets lots of sun. Same reason I have PPF film and ceramic coating on it. Expecting another 25 years of driving this thing. Now off to get it detailed.
You can get something called 303 Marine UV Protectant, it is supposed to block UV rays from damaging your interior really well. I will be using that and probably getting a tint with ceramic so it blocks the UV lights as well.