Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Normal day pic. Testing out the new windshield sunshade at 95° and 77% dew point. Works great. Combined with ceramic tint, it never went above 106° inside. (no overheat protection)

20210615_111759.jpg

Awesome! Any issues? I've got a set of SeaSuckers and am afraid of using them. There are a few horror stories of cracking roofs.....
No issue whatsoever. It takes time to build trust with the Suckers. I test it going 80 mph on the freeway, but normal cruise at 70-75. I've used it almost every weekend for cycling around town, furthest trip was 50 miles one way to a State Park for some mountain bike trails.
As for the cracking issue, Seasuckers advise all Tesla owners to mount the rear wheel strap to the rear hatch. I'll add the link for further clarification below:

Reactions: HaroldC
No issue whatsoever. It takes time to build trust with the Suckers. I test it going 80 mph on the freeway, but normal cruise at 70-75. I've used it almost every weekend for cycling around town, furthest trip was 50 miles one way to a State Park for some mountain bike trails.
As for the cracking issue, Seasuckers advise all Tesla owners to mount the rear wheel strap to the rear hatch. I'll add the link for further clarification below:
Thank you!

Reactions: DavdKeo