Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Twiggy and Twiglet! Picked up Twiglet today.

The Twiglers.jpg

Sad to say, the streets of San Francisco are in really poor condition. I don’t know what’s worse, the potholes or the ever increasing amount of speed bumps on every neighborhood street. That’s really what pushed me towards the LR with 18” wheels.
I can relate here in Connecticut. Installed my ground effect on Monday and the very next day I bottomed out for the first time. Wish I could lower mine, but if I'm already bottoming out on stock height...

Taken on the evening of delivery. They did not explain I would be charged while it was being topped o
Similar thing happened to me. You probably accepted delivery of the car before they plugged in to charge. It automatically billed you. It was only 60 miles off my referral credits but its more about principal then the money/miles. I've contacted my rep & dealer and both ghosted me when I asked if I could get a refund. Typical Tesla service but comes with the territory I guess.

Reactions: GlockWorkOrnge
Similar thing happened to me. You probably accepted delivery of the car before they plugged in to charge. It automatically billed you. It was only 60 miles off my referral credits but its more about principal then the money/miles. I've contacted my rep & dealer and both ghosted me when I asked if I could get a refund. Typical Tesla service but comes with the territory I guess.
Yep. It worked out being like $2.00, but yeah, the principle of the thing.

I more than made up for it with all the free top offs that Tesla service has given me. Of course that was back in the day when they just handed me an S or an X with free Supercharging and said "Have fun while we fix your car". I have been less impressed with the "We'll call an Uber for you" especially since I am boycotting Uber for their business practices. Perhaps there are some who have never experienced the real Exotic Luxury brand that Tesla used to be, but mass market is fine with me, I am a block from a Supercharger so most of the cars I see are Teslas driving by. Makes me happy.