Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here she is.

Attachments

• IMG_2987.jpg
    IMG_2987.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 166
Some pics after a fresh new wrap! 😁 Done by Sign District here in the Netherlands. Went from Deep Blue Metallic to Avery Dennison Satin Metallic Dark Blue. Definitely wanted to keep the blue/bronze combo as I love that. Just wanted to have a slightly brighter blue and give satin a go. So happy with the result! Really shows the body lines of the Model 3 well and is really beautiful out in the sun with all the metallic flakes. Added some stripes too for added aggressiveness. 😉 They'll make more sense in a few days when I'll finally add some new parts to the car that I've been waiting for for a long time now.

Thought I'd try a different kind of location to reveal this new look, not sure if it works but ah well, it's all about the wrap anyway! 😋

B8qbXPs.jpg

OBgnR9T.jpg

jvaC3ub.jpg

All M3P's need to be lowered immediately. 🤣
I couldn’t agree more, but those who live where it snows might disagree. 🥸

The “lower ride height“ Tesla claims for the M3P must be like a 5mm drop at the most, not even close to what a 3 needs to not look like it was designed for off-roading. Can’t wait for some drop; I’ve got ~1mm of poke right now at stock ride height (just the rim protection), hopefully it stays pretty flush with the little bit of extra negative camber lowering adds.

Reactions: m a x i m u s
Some pics after a fresh new wrap! 😁 Done by Sign District here in the Netherlands. Went from Deep Blue Metallic to Avery Dennison Satin Metallic Dark Blue. Definitely wanted to keep the blue/bronze combo as I love that. Just wanted to have a slightly brighter blue and give satin a go. So happy with the result! Really shows the body lines of the Model 3 well and is really beautiful out in the sun with all the metallic flakes. Added some stripes too for added aggressiveness. 😉 They'll make more sense in a few days when I'll finally add some new parts to the car that I've been waiting for for a long time now.

Thought I'd try a different kind of location to reveal this new look, not sure if it works but ah well, it's all about the wrap anyway! 😋

B8qbXPs.jpg

OBgnR9T.jpg

jvaC3ub.jpg
I love the brighter blue. I wish the Tesla blue wasn’t so dark.

B8qbXPs.jpg

OBgnR9T.jpg

jvaC3ub.jpg

Absolutely stunning. Were the side / hood stripes custom or can they be bought pre-made?

Reactions: Firehuntah
Hey all! Thought I would share some mods I have been doing on my Model 3, got the car last Friday and spent the whole weekend working on it. Going to be posting videos on my channel on the install of each piece as well as some additional videos on the car itself! Some people will love these mods, others will hate them, happy to share my experiences to help others or inspire new ideas! First things first, below is the video on how I ended up getting my car way ahead of time by finding a inventory car on the flawed Tesla website -

Following this I removed the emblems from my 3 and replaced the rear emblem with the T E S L A letters.

The below picture also has 35% tint on the tail lights, the IKON carbon fiber spoiler, mud flaps and 25mm rear spacers but I’ll post more on those as the videos are done!

Attachments

• B0B7E2CA-B5AA-41A6-9234-87230684A562.jpeg
    B0B7E2CA-B5AA-41A6-9234-87230684A562.jpeg
    378.8 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: travis3000
Literally right now.

Just added real CF front splitter, side skirts, and rear diffuser -- it's a basic Vorsteiner kit copy. (I'm so glad I got the large version of the rear diffuser).

Also did 20% tint all around but left the windshield untouched.

Can't wait to get the Rally Armor mud flaps and Orbitals back on and then take some better pictures.

And no, I can't lower it. The roads around here suck and the angles of streets and driveways would mean I'd always bottom out.

View attachment 673390View attachment 673391
Looks good! Would love to see some side view pics. I plan on getting my girls windows tinted as well, might to the visor strip on the windshield.