Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been calling a thousand places about Xpel PPF Stealth, prices here in Los Angeles are insanely expensive and vary so much from shop to shop. Honestly thinking about doing it myself, I've wrapped both my motorcycles and some big car panels before but I'm still in debate. Basically ranges from $4500-$6000. $4500 shop is a far drive though so it would be a pain to go back and forth. One shop quoted me $3750 for a KPMF Stealth wrap but I've never heard of that brand and unsure of the warranty. That was the cheapest and I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Dude in one of the Model 3 Facebook groups spent $11k on his wrap. Did the car purple, the door jams purple, the wheels, everything.

Been calling a thousand places about Xpel PPF Stealth, prices here in Los Angeles are insanely expensive and vary so much from shop to shop. Honestly thinking about doing it myself, I've wrapped both my motorcycles and some big car panels before but I'm still in debate. Basically ranges from $4500-$6000. $4500 shop is a far drive though so it would be a pain to go back and forth. One shop quoted me $3750 for a KPMF Stealth wrap but I've never heard of that brand and unsure of the warranty. That was the cheapest and I'd do it in a heartbeat.
I paid $4,500 cad cash which is $3,500usd. Just look for an Asian shop and go see them and offer them A cash deal, usually they’ll do it and save yourself some money. The XPEL stealth wrap is probably the best part of my car.

Next video is done, 35% tint (protection film) on the head lights, tail lights, front fogs and side markers. Lower rear fog tint is getting here today!

Going to post some pictures and a video comparing the lowering springs soon, just waiting a few days for it to settle. Honestly already looks amazing, 2 finger gap instead of 3 now, it'll probably settle another 1/4". Perfect stance with the wheel spacers I have.

Anyway, here is the exterior tint stuff! Also two shots comparing tinted and non-tinted for the headlights and tail light.

Attachments

• headlight.jpg
    headlight.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 120
  • headlightfinal.jpg
    headlightfinal.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 102
  • left headlight tint.JPG
    left headlight tint.JPG
    652.2 KB · Views: 122
  • right tail light tint.JPG
    right tail light tint.JPG
    704.1 KB · Views: 120
  • taillight.jpg
    taillight.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 114
  • taillight2.jpg
    taillight2.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 122
I struggled for a year, and then just did it. It's been great. Looks better and now I have a much more premium version of the same style of suspension ride without the OEM bad suspension behaviors.
I took your advice and got the MPP Coilovers a few months ago. Didn't slam it, but just enough to close the gap. I can't believe this thing actually rides smoother!

1.png

Which 5mm spacer do you have for the front? Did you ensure there was enough thread engagement? If so, i'm surprised the oem wheels offered enough.
I got these generics here that were referred by someone else on this forum with an 18 M3P + PUP. I think there's slight differences throughout the years. There's a long thread on spacers for performance cars that I read through. 5mm was minimal and still offered plenty of thread.

• Informative
Reactions: P-Lo801