Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5497D784-8B73-42E8-9A6E-BC26BDE356D7.jpeg

Been waiting for a C8 Vette for a while now but ended up changing my mind. Searched for local M3Ps on Tesla's site and this one popped up, immediately paid the $100 deposit and picked it up a few days later, no wait. Xpel Stealth wrapped + pillar delete & 30% sides

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pt19713 and HodgJ
After more than a year of ownership, I finally lost my supercharger virginity today. Desert Hills Outlets in Cabazon. Easy peasy to charge up, strolled the outlets while charging (oh so hot, 100 degrees F!), then headed out to our destination.

I know, I did a crap parking job, but the chargers were practically empty, so didn’t bother fixing it.

Likely I’ll hit them up again on the return trip.

EC457179-126B-4413-BADE-D4A06A1B7603.jpeg

Reactions: Knowledge
WOW! lowered with spacers?
Yessir!

After more than a year of ownership, I finally lost my supercharger virginity today. Desert Hills Outlets in Cabazon. Easy peasy to charge up, strolled the outlets while charging (oh so hot, 100 degrees F!), then headed out to our destination.

I know, I did a crap parking job, but the chargers were practically empty, so didn’t bother fixing it.

Likely I’ll hit them up again on the return trip.

View attachment 684647
How were the shops, all open? Been thinking about making a trip out there

After more than a year of ownership, I finally lost my supercharger virginity today. Desert Hills Outlets in Cabazon.
ec457179-126b-4413-bade-d4a06a1b7603-jpeg.684647
Oh man, that's scary. When I first got my Tesla (Feb '18) I stopped in that same spot and my Tesla refused to accept a charge. I was WAY too far out in the desert to make it to another Supercharger (there are many more now). Fortunately Tesla support talked me thru powering off my HV Traction Pack. I sat in McDs (it was HOT) while I waited for it to go to sleep and when I returned so did the Supercharging. Never really had any issues with the car other than that one scary event that turned into a nothing burger.

Reactions: f308gt4
Ok, Got everything done to my SR+. White interior is the only factory upgrade. In the 3 weeks I've had it I've had windows tinted 15%, Added the trunk "Spacex" "Model Designation" Adden faux carbonfiber spoiler, and splash guards. Had the front 36" done with PPF, had the rearview mirror "Skull Caps" painted and PPF'ed. Also had the rocker panels PPF'ed, added red brake caliper cosmetic covers... (Automotive version of a "Wonder Bra") and lastly the roof rails (or pillars) are done in fully 8 Mil PPF! I did not know that PPF comes in fully opaque gloss black!! The mirrors though were too irregular to cover completely w the PPF. You might notice that there is a little piece of the black PPF added to the tip of the trunk lid so that the "line" of the windows is continued raher than leave a "Notch" if we'd stopped at the panel gap.

People who see the Spacex logo, and ask if the car is dual motor or performance, I just tell them the truth..... That this is a lightly modified Spacex Limited Edition, and only has one Motor, but It does have 2 thrusters.

Proud to have this fine automobile, and happy I could make it just a little different than most.
Model 3 SpaceX edition.jpg
ProfileM3#2.jpg