Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So factory blue with aftermarket bronze accents and white interior, well done sir. It looks glossy here, is this ceramic coated also?
I use optimum car wax. Usually only need to wax once a year and then spray detailer once a week in summer. My cars stay glossy enough for me doing this.

Went with the TESLA letter badge in the rear and bronze wrap on all the emblems, including the steering wheel. The bronze wrap is slightly lighter than the wheels tho so not sure if I will keep it or try to look for something darker.

95NqAwo.jpg

View attachment 689100
Finally got the Eibach pro kit installed. Definitely in my opinion and where I drive it is a better ride. A little bouncy in the smaller hits instead of being harsh but solid on the bigger bumps instead of loose. It’s softer where it needs to be and more control when your aggressive. No complaints.
What are the fitment of those? Looks great!

Here is my 3P, I've had it since March 2019.
It's now done 46.000 Km.

it has white interior, carbon mirrors, carbon blinkers, KW V3, xpel on front lights, ceramic coated at home. Interior piano finish is wrapped, also it has SSD compartment, wireless charging. Each trip is a super blast and it hold up very well! PS: Ziptie on front plate is my work :p I will glue it, but I was using "Invisble" fish wire, but when washing one of them fell off.... But yeah, it's not Tesla who put ziptie there :p

This picture is quite high res, so its usable as background if someone wants.

DSC00095.jpg

Those rims look so good in this pic.
Thanks, its OEM G.Zero rims.
I got them all with same ET (34), I know some 3P owners get different ET front vs Rear.

I am using 2x20mm spacers in rear (H&R) and 2x19mm spacers in front (H&R).
Tires are 235 PS4S. Got them as an refferal gift. I had some custom made jova wheels, but I kindof wanted back to 20" since I didnt feel the car looked as planted on 19". You can see some other cool shots of the rims here on my instagram: Login • Instagram