Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope. It’s a Unicorn.
Building if the Faurrari

OK, it’s a Faurrari Teslarossa.
Red with custom “Rolls Royce/Ferrari tan” leather w/ black stitching, and of course carbon fiber.

View attachment 706487View attachment 706488View attachment 706489
I'm not going to say anything negative. Everyone has their own tastes. I would ask you this though... What is your goal? Is it to make your Model 3 look like a Ferrari? Or are you trying to capture the interior from Ferrari's from the 80's (Miami Vice and Magnum PI)?
Just curious?
I def give you credit for going for something different and not like any other Model 3.

I'm not going to say anything negative. Everyone has their own tastes. I would ask you this though... What is your goal? Is it to make your Model 3 look like a Ferrari? Or are you trying to capture the interior from Ferrari's from the 80's (Miami Vice and Magnum PI)?
Just curious?
I def give you credit for going for something different and not like any other Model 3.
Just curious?
It’s a bit of a long story. Started out in ‘16 planning for a white/white. The order was messed up a few times by Tesla, and in the end we decided to get red planning to swap interior for tan. Red w/ tan is synonymous with Ferrari. So I just went with it. Got in touch with the guy who makes prancing moose for Volvo cars and came up with this together. Not to pretend to be a Ferrari. I get some laughs. I don’t take it so seriously. People act like the car is the greatest gift to mankind. For the people who get bent over like yourself, it tells me plenty about those people as well. So it’s a pretty good litmus test of people. It’s amazing how accurate that test proves to be. Online know-it-all’s are the best.

Reactions: PITA
Were you directing this at me?
If you were, I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that I was getting "bent over" or a "know-it-all"? I was simply curious about the overall goal with your car.
When I saw the color of the car and the color of the leather, with the faux stick shift, I immediately thought Magnum PI, since it was a show I watched a lot of back in the 80's.

FDB49E46-9EE5-421B-A3FF-ABF451D75857.jpeg
ABC94BF1-F8E8-41B1-8EAB-569585C78D4E.jpeg