Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dirty as hell, 51k miles. The day before I ordered its replacement. Still looks pretty good.

IMG_1843.jpg

Got some nice pics coming in, and looking forward to more coming through.

I think alot of people are missing the point of this thread though. This is supposed to be where we post pics of our car as it sits at the current moment. i.e. candid shots. Not shots from a photoshoot from the day before, or week before. Just an impromptu shot of the car in whatever state it's in...RIGHT NOW (as the title states).

Not pointing out anyone specifically, but the thread has seemed to drift from this purpose over the last several pages. I quoted the original post below for reference:

No posing, just post pics of your car wherever it may be and have fun with it!View attachment 401311

Got some nice pics coming in, and looking forward to more coming through.

I think alot of people are missing the point of this thread though. This is supposed to be where we post pics of our car as it sits at the current moment. i.e. candid shots. Not shots from a photoshoot from the day before, or week before. Just an impromptu shot of the car in whatever state it's in...RIGHT NOW (as the title states).

Not pointing out anyone specifically, but the thread has seemed to drift from this purpose over the last several pages. I quoted the original post below for reference:

There aren't any other pinned Model 3 picture threads so let's be honest, this has become the Model 3 picture thread. Posed or not let's not gatekeep, if it's a Model 3 I say post it.

There aren't any other pinned Model 3 picture threads so let's be honest, this has become the Model 3 picture thread. Posed or not let's not gatekeep, if it's a Model 3 I say post it.
Exactly! It's just a fun picture thread; let's just leave it at that. I've been getting lots of ideas for future mods (mainly wheel ideas) thanks to this thread.