Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Advan RS-DF Progressive
image0.jpeg
image2.jpeg

What compound and pads did you use? Rotary and finished with dap?
On this one it was a 400/800/1500/2500 Menzerna, capped with Menzerna sealant. Pads were CG yellow/orange/green/green and black for the sealant. All with a DA, this one was with a 15mm throw...Only time I ever break out a rotary is if something actually gets wet sanded or if it's specifically for damage like a car getting keyed.

Didn't do any ceramic coating because I'm not sure if I want to wrap it yet or not.

• Informative
Reactions: Rmchrger and Hayden
Are you going to leave your emblems and badges off or are you planning to replace?

I got some glossy black ones being shipped to replace after mine got removed from ppf install. I think it will match the trim pretty well and pick up the black on the center cap on the wheels.
Leaving the front emblem off, had the rear T and dual motor painted satin black

Attachments

• 1893EF96-A97F-48EF-94D8-3588C0781624.jpeg
    1893EF96-A97F-48EF-94D8-3588C0781624.jpeg
    402.5 KB · Views: 159
Once those tires are worn get some Michelin PS4S's in 225 /40 R18 ;)

My Dad's car looks just like yours but its a Performance and has those tires and they suck lol. Cornering with Pilot Sports is amazing
Totally agreed there. I’m probably going to replace these 18’s with winters anyway and purchase a 19 or 20” set for spring/summers. Such is life at the 43rd parallel 😉