Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Before and after edit photo of today parked while picking up lunch.
F1D5AA4D-C589-4980-B480-99E3E638DADE.jpeg
96B69B46-3227-4B6A-B6E3-1AB6F26DE137.jpeg

Another ridiculously gorgeous day here in central Virginia! Mid-70’s, very low humidity, nice breeze… Love this time of the year!!!

View attachment 714923

Another ridiculously gorgeous day here in central Virginia! Mid-70’s, very low humidity, nice breeze… Love this time of the year!!!

View attachment 714923
How you liking the MPP Comfort Adjustable Coilover? Did you notice a big difference? I was debating getting them, but when i got my 2021 m3, i really didn't think the ride was near as bad as people claimed.

When I first saw this I thought oh dear god no, but then I read for tracks and road trips haha

I love that blue, is it Xpel Stealth?
Thanks! I wish it was Stealth, but that would've been more than doubled the cost. It's just Avery Matte Metallic Blue vinyl wrap.

I was thinking about getting one for road trips...Already have xpel PPF but I'm sure the right rock is going to ruin my perfect front end at some point. Where did you get this one? Is your paint still perfect underneath?
Not sure how my paint is holding up underneath my vinyl wrap since it was wrapped only a couple weeks after I took delivery. The vinyl itself I started getting some small pock marks in the front bumper, that's why I got the mask/bra. Manufacturer link below, but I just checked and it's not coming up anything for the Model 3 for some reason. I did not order direct through them though, but an eBay reseller instead. It was initially shipped to me without a cutout for the tow hook. After much back and forth with the manufacturer and sending them photos that the tow hook actually exists (which they claimed were not on their specs) and that I absolutely needed it for the track, they accepted it back and added the cutout for it. Yes, I could've cut the hole myself, but didn't want to risk it ripping over time. They do some kind of crimping around all cutouts to prevent ripping.

How you liking the MPP Comfort Adjustable Coilover? Did you notice a big difference? I was debating getting them, but when i got my 2021 m3, i really didn't think the ride was near as bad as people claimed.
Loving my MPP Comfort Adjustable Coilovers. Definitely one of my best mods so far. For me, the difference wasn’t as huge/noticeable as others have experienced. I wanted to lower the vehicle just for the looks, but didn’t want to live with the firmer/harsher ride that comes with lowering. So, I decided to do it right and splurge on a full set of coilovers.

I ended up lowering my vehicle by about 1.25” and with the MPP coilovers, I would say the ride comfort/quality is slightly better than at stock height... which I think is a testament to how good these coilovers are. Ride comfort is very subjective. So, someone else might feel a bigger difference/improvement in ride comfort. One thing that I think everyone agrees on is the handling is much improved.

When doing your edits to a white car, try to keep the car white. When you oversaturate the entire scene, the car winds up looking dirty. Here's literally a five minute sample of what I mean:

View attachment 715083
Nice. Thanks for the tip. I only use an iPhone 10 with colorpop and lightleap apps. I’m no professional and I definitely don’t have the right equipment. 😂😂😂