Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With ceramic coating and 15% tint. Thinking about switching up the wheels.

7AC7766E-C85B-44BD-8889-2C59E178B8DC.jpeg

Blue looks so good shined up. Ditch the white wheels.

Who did you use for tint?
Haha, the wheels are not white. I don't think I would ever go with white wheels! They're the standard silver that the car comes with. It's just the exposure makes them look white in the pic. But either way, I am thinking of going metallic grey eventually. Still deciding.

As for tint - I went with a local place called Fresh Tint. I'm in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, not up north.

Haha, the wheels are not white. I don't think I would ever go with white wheels! They're the standard silver that the car comes with. It's just the exposure makes them look white in the pic. But either way, I am thinking of going metallic grey eventually. Still deciding.

As for tint - I went with a local place called Fresh Tint. I'm in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, not up north.

Right on. I used to live in Hermosa and get down that way quarterly. The pricing up here is insane so thinking of driving the car vice flying next trip down.

Reactions: Pablocrisp