Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, so it's Sunday and it's almost exactly 60 days since I took home my M3. At the dealership, when I picked it up, I installed the metal grate, air intake filter that is located in the frunk.
I have washed and liquid waxed my car, religiously, every weekend, but this was the first time I checked on the filter. If I didn't have this on there, all that would have gotten down into that intake area.

Gotta say... Glad I had this, and glad I checked on it now, before it got worse. P.S. I live in a place that gets almost no rain in a year, so the only time this car sees water, is when I wash it. Gonna start cleaning this every 2 weeks now.
Where does one order such a great grate?

6C090FC9-4CDF-4A67-A00E-CE8F8E89807F.jpeg

76B13D1A-329C-4351-A0FF-213341B9B94E.jpeg

where can I find 7mm spacers? I m interesting to add it to the front. thanks

It was my understanding that if you're using stock studs and lugs 5mm is as thick as you want to go with a slipover. I actually have a set (4) of the 5mm I haven't used yet, I was going to run them on my stock '21 Ubers.

I think. :D

I know here are some 10 and 14mm slip on spacers that use special extended shank lugnuts, wonder if they're using something like that with the 7mm, or just comfortable with the number of turns they're getting on the 7mm.

I got my MSM M3P last week. Applied 35% tint all around. Now I am wondering if blacking out the emblems and the dual motor badge will look good or out of place on an otherwise stock car. All MSM cars that I see (either on this thread or elsewhere) seem to have a stealth wrap that really complements the blacked out emblems. I am not so sure about the look without a stealth wrap.

What's the consensus? Will it look too out of place?

I got my MSM M3P last week. Applied 35% tint all around. Now I am wondering if blacking out the emblems and the dual motor badge will look good or out of place on an otherwise stock car. All MSM cars that I see (either on this thread or elsewhere) seem to have a stealth wrap that really complements the blacked out emblems. I am not so sure about the look without a stealth wrap.

What's the consensus? Will it look too out of place?
I'm supposed to get mine in a few weeks. I plan to take off the front emblem and replace the back with a black emblem.