Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my Model 3 1 week ago with 15 miles on the odometer. Here it is, with 850 miles on the clock after a nice roadtrip this weekend. Oh, and my obligatory USA photo shoot with my coworkers!

T1.jpg
T2.jpg
T3-RedWhiteBlue.jpg

Hey @Elon give us these colors from the factory!

Did you see the post about the stockyard at the factory in China? It was like a drone photo, and there were cars in these sorts of colors mixed in with the "regular" colors. I think the suggestion was an option for a factory wrap in non-standard colors.

A couple of additional colors would be nice. A medium silver (again), and one or two rotating colors like that light blue above.

Did you see the post about the stockyard at the factory in China? It was like a drone photo, and there were cars in these sorts of colors mixed in with the "regular" colors. I think the suggestion was an option for a factory wrap in non-standard colors.

A couple of additional colors would be nice. A medium silver (again), and one or two rotating colors like that light blue above.
I had not, but I googled it and here it is for anyone else who hadn't seen it: Custom-Color Tesla Cars Emerge At Tesla Giga Shanghai

That story also linked to a story about the Berlin Gigafactory, which appears to be readying a crimson and multi-coat blue: Tesla Teases New Colors For Made-In-Germany Model Y Exciting!

Reactions: MaskedRacerX