Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy New Year from SF…sigh.
Damn, where in the city was this? SF is trash now. I used to love being in the city, now I dread it with the traffic, constant road construction, homeless tents lined down some blocks, the crazy folks shouting at nothing, seeing that giant dildo in the skyline. Two lane streets being changed to one lane streets for bike, taxi, bus only lanes that didn’t get people to use more public transportation…it only increased congestion because Uber/Lyft drivers were coming to SF from as far as Sacramento. Terrible.

Reactions: usmc70 and gvme
Damn, where in the city was this? SF is trash now. I used to love being in the city, now I dread it with the traffic, constant road construction, homeless tents lined down some blocks, the crazy folks shouting at nothing, seeing that giant dildo in the skyline. Two lane streets being changed to one lane streets for bike, taxi, bus only lanes that didn’t get people to use more public transportation…it only increased congestion because Uber/Lyft drivers were coming to SF from as far as Sacramento. Terrible.
I went to downtown SF a couple years ago for a convention at a major international hotel and behind the hotel was nothing but homeless and tents going down for blocks and blocks. I have never seen so many homeless in one place before! I also saw a lot of people stopped in their cars handing out food to them. Was causing backups on the street!

Reactions: usmc70
2022 m3p

Attachments

• 9EA9DA91-C39B-4F4C-9ACA-09971AD42B4B.jpeg
    9EA9DA91-C39B-4F4C-9ACA-09971AD42B4B.jpeg
    569.1 KB · Views: 353
Reactions: ss71
In the Mission. Prob a mile from my place unfortunately. Parents were in town and we drove to lunch. Did not have cameras on. Insurance was easy. Just paying deductible. Body shop quote was $5200!

They are replacing the entire door. It’ll be a while to get everything from Tesla. The shop gets 5-stars on Tesla’s website. 3000 miles on the car…

I wouldn't have thought that bronze and the pearl red would work, but it's actually pretty good. I think it would've clashed if you had the chrome trim so perhaps that's the key. V. nice.
Thanks. I had the same concern, but a bronze set was in stock for a deal and I was impatient. So I rolled the dice, and they ended up looking better than I thought. Really happy with how it turned out.